Wednesday 22 April 2009

small and furry (well mostly)

during the holidays, sure start childrens centre had animals from white post farm and other activities. the kids loved it. here is liv with the baby (!!!!) lion, no wait, its a rabbit. it was HUGE!
see, it looks like a dog here. it was a very big rabbit!
i love this photo. liv is so jumpy and scared round animals, and i love how proud of herself she looks here. she's gorgeous, if i do say so myself.
she even dared to touch a snake!

emily loved the mice. me, i'm not so keen! nasty horrible little critters.
not sure what ethan is doing here, but he looks like he needs the toilet!
tyler was not as brave as liv. he stood watching the animals for ages, but wouldn't touch any of them, not even with encourgement from daddy.
after seeing the live animals, we went next door to the activity room where ty found some animals he was confident enough to touch.
liv made this wind chime, and decorated a purse. her perfect day really. fun times.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how big Livvy is! And so beautiful!
I'm still working on your gift by the way... only 2 months late huh?

Unknown said...

Oh and by the way I am uncerimoniously (SP?) asking you to comment on my latest scrapbook page?!

Anonymous said...

You're getting gooooooooood at photos! I love that one of Liv too.

mary.liz said...

Hi Jo-

WHAT?? You are grown up with kids of your own? When did that happen? :)

I'm trying to get in on this bloggin' world. Lots to learn so forgive my slowness.

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. You are very kind.

How are you and where are you and such? Good to hear from you!