Tuesday 29 September 2009

Mind the gap

i have spent this evening preparing and giving a seminary lesson, followed by watching the Relief Society general broadcast. i am filled with the love of the Lord and wanted to share my testimony that He lives! He guides us for our good and listens to our prayers. i am grateful for the many, many blessings i have and am mindful that they come from Him. i loved the idea in one of the talks from the RS broadcast to 'mind the gap'. i am suddenly aware of the gaps in my life and am determined to do better. i look forward to the day spoken of by Lucy Mack Smith and quoted by Henry B Eyring when after all we have done here to help one another, we will all sit down together in heaven. to that end i pledge myself anew to living the gospel with all my heart, might, mind and strength.
love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing Jo. It was a good conference. I'm going to watch it all again tomorrow online! I need to get rid of same gaps of my oen