Monday 9 March 2009

hair

nothing for a month then two posts in one day - how lucky are you?! after our day at newstead abbey we went back to jess' house where she attempted to teach me how to french braid. this is her effort on liv's hair. it is yet to be repeated, as i am completely useless.

on reviewing the photos from our day out i could not believe the stupid haircut i had unwittingly given my son. it had to go. since it was quite short, there was only one option.....

buzz it!

obviously we drugged him to get him to stand still. (kidding!)



he was quite surprised when he looked in the mirror, he kept touching it and looking at me, silently asking what had i done to him?

he took comfort in his normal way - with his hand down my top. he'll grow out of it. probably.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thought I commented on this but alas - Ty will never grow out of it!