Wednesday 21 January 2009

i have finally downloaded all my photos from the last month, so as promised, here they are. apologies that the video is all sideways, i cannot seem to change that. still they are quite funny.

note to self - video straight on next time!

here is james playing hula, peter and dad had a go too, but it took katrina to show how it should be done.










the hula was great unscheduled entertainment for our traditional family christmas dinner. after the floor show, we had a lovely dinner, followed by a slightly untraditional nativity. note the very funky shepherds, and mary with chocolate round her mouth!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know Mary wore a princess dress!!! I can't believe how big she is!! It's amazing how time just flies

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I was part of a big family like that! It looks like so much fun

Anonymous said...

also Mike was hilarious!